6/04/2023

Again?! Anatomy and physiology, I tell you what....they bubbling up on the anatomy, that is why I didn't talk about the physiology. I was doing both remember, prepare to?

I start to explain everything else after, I say ......I found out no one listening to me on the anatomy because most major their priority its not on the anatomy. Not really. The choose field of the specialize, you talking about how many USMLE 1 or 2 or 3.

That is when I found out. Today I starting that chapter title book, remember? But we already went through once, with this exactly link I think. I heard, I heard...they wish, not that could find one or 2 girls, they doing nothing but the anatomy and physiology?! How do they gonna do that? Talk to me? 


You want to talk about the biochem? I didn't remember one thing inside the biochem, really. 

That is Lee's stuffs, over that way -------> 


So the MCAT doesn't have the anatomy and physiology? Then how come I hear someone told me they have to take physiology, and walking a different direction from me when I leave the campus?




No comments:

Post a Comment