6/04/2023

I think....its Dean's major got it wrong. His double major its chemistry and biology.

I just have a feeling how this Zombie 1 and 2 and 3 ending up.....when his ears looking at. 

I took psychology in UK. Maybe minor in psychology and medicine chemistry (Bio chem 403, and Brady at I think it is called the medicinal chemistry itself + one more class. )

Sometimes its the resume when you sent in the review MCAT committee board. 

You take chemistry B.A is enough because psychology has WAY tooooooooo many paper even in the undergraduate. Really. The girl told me, she was a Japanese from UB.  How interesting I never thinking about the medicine parts. 

No, I already took 2 bio, UK (Kentucky, Thinkwell) + Evolutionary biology UB. I can just find out this Thinkwell + Kaplan, talking to some useful people finding out what the biology on that side because, you saying.....almost you going for the Medicine idea. Biology are all the structural stuffs, you memory by copy what it is. 

But the medicine the actually practical experience, you listen to your professor says. One of those animal doctors, maybe they need that much heavy I guess in the biology, the biosphere one of those things.....

I would do?

I used to read the Taiwan version of the encyclopedia. You pray to God and copy paste the entire library whichever the bio sound right textbook or paper, or magazine, or some kinds of light reading through. What else can you do? 

They have more than the bio textbook. Per weekend you looking one or 2 books in that library, you scan through, you will keep reading the same English words. That is how you learn English at least. 

You are a girl, you touching a bio thing, you almost saying goodbye.....to another half eternity, really. 



No comments:

Post a Comment