6/15/2023

All the time. Every astrology of that Chinese 8 words, I keep saying to you those ghosty idea?

Right, she has a dictionary, she does nothing but for Pang or Tina.

They believe those things so well, for real. A FULL DICTIONARY.

She does nothing just hold that reading and coming out of all this big philosophy, I am listening to her 7 long years. The day I starting to explaining to her some stuffs, incluidng the TV or movies, she used to say, and now....Her TV, there is the European language she goes and watch the subtitle. 

I say they or whom can make the money, she does nothing but telling me some vampire, or whom actor, of her time.....watching all those things inside the house. She knew every horror !!!

I believe that. Annabelle were her told us 30 years ago, she says she loves the horror movies.




No comments:

Post a Comment