6/15/2023

Right, my life 7 years, whom did I see? Her. She has her couch quarter place to watching her TV.

oh ~ she does one of those homework writing it down seriously. 

The Chinese astrology, because...she can acquire one of those for 3 of us kids the...9 Square, I told you on the Pinterest? 9 Square its the astrology chart of where she gets that piece of paper paid and sent in, since I was in UB. I never look at my sister or my brother. After initiation SMCH, I don't think I seeing them. I burn them away I think.

I roughly knew my own chart. 

She is very very good at talking that stuffs ....Very articulate with it. She and nick's life schedule looking about the same. Its ALL day long talking on the phone, never stops.

She is still on the phone ....really. Right now.

(4:12)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I6D47Rksm3abYFQ6R2alBZPxJKwAmKrU/view?usp=sharing






No comments:

Post a Comment