6/27/2023

Anatomy and physiology

I have to clean the outside my room every floor, or the glasses surface, this things you have to use the alcohol spray and tissue paper to scrap them, the floor or the glass surface, very bad blackness all on top. Scrap with the strength. As if it never ends. I try again tomorrow. 

Yeah, my strength is small. My room I take care of....meaning its a lot more frequent since 7 years ago, or 5 years ago when I got more time, or when this alcohol wipe invented including my feet issue. I have the vinegar solution. But this are the Asia yellow stain....mix the water. If my body is a lot more smaller or saying I will separate in days to doing the same thing. I don't get myself toooo tired over my mothers this side, well....I using the living the whole space is mine stuffs.


Anatomy, they say they fix the problems .....





No comments:

Post a Comment