6/27/2023

Anatomy - The structure of your body weight is consist of 1) your bones are the skeleton weight and 2 ) your muscle / skin tissue are the skin cells combine weight, + the GI track, +organs + semi-fluid your body weight 90% are the water.

Right? The blood plasma is 90% weight water. 

The very reason sometimes you be careful at the ER? The emergency room where the car park or where Dean faint in his intern? No, I don't know which side of that 2 things inside the red blood, you gonna debate me per terms.

One is the blood clotting? That is...I guess plasma? The blood plasma.

So the other half you breath out of it !!! I can guess that. Right...its what its written on the website. They make it so easy on the top of the line.


......
..... ......

... ... ... Sometimes I start to wonder.


Anatomy

Meaning you memorize your bones at least per native English words that you can pronounce at it you mean they give your one lifetime span to be a doctor year after year studying including UB the double major. How interesting, why don't you really make an efforts meant it the whole school library with this. You need to keep up the trending, meaning the latest invention of the MD + PhD, that is not the way how you doing it, I wonder how you doing it without the encyclopedia? 


So about your entire floor body mass, its your weight. The gravity, right ! 

When you fallen your floor with your structural design, the first hit back from the ice skating rink, its you yourself. Its a funny way saying that. But it is. You start to shaken, you get off the ice.


Anatomy 2 

You have only one anatomy structure in our current Earth world.

.... ...is there something funny every time I feel I am talking to the wrong side of the world?! That is not the anatomy, so this is the anatomy 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDn4S6b_0Q&list=RDLiDn4S6b_0Q&start_radio=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1cNK4KbKFc


You have only one way to create a human body if you following that DNA dogma on our Earth terms. With ET, they.....apparently telling you they kidnap the women on their ship its called the ...there is an English word in that saying. Abducted?  The abducted women victim - the abductee. 

It has to be on our current world science, you inherited a DNA trait from your parents, the color of your hair, the skin color, the ear trait, so on so forth. That is passing it down at your reproduction cells side, at the man and the women. And one time we talk about this Thinkwell professor, I am telling you how he describe the phase of those comparison, so I tell you there are the words he meant to say for those process? 

Of course those process are being label, you saying.....the reproduction cell structure its the combine when the fertilization occurs in the uterus, or you gonna say that is not how your textbook describes? There is only one way in the body how that can happen, or else, it will not land at the uterus and this uterus wall you saying per monthly the period pain, for tearing apart to fall out of your body, so inside your pad you will see?

The sticky, a lot more sticky this semi-not transparent things, or you just saying the blood in generation you seeing that in the water of the toilet. The guys are tooooo scared to invent that? 

I can only take my own body smell or the blood, I personally can tell you that. But you asking me to forgive or tolerant another women to see her toilet.....I personally will tell you be more considerating at your own washing body parts, just squatting it down, and stay there with the water running. You saying 1 mins pass, 2 mins....pass.


The structural bone mass, its how you saying you cannot change your bone weight. You lose weight by really getting rid of the fat or the abdomen parts that is outside of this growing part of the muscle cells. You don't grow anything on your bone, that skeleton are as is.

With the weight lifting or a lot of this exercise doing at home, or yoga, for saying you touching per ligament, or your sitting posture on your office chair, like I fold my two legs when I was younger, and then you straight up your body, consciously....its you fixing up your body once !!!

Like I was saying that often.

You cannot be consciously a lot of things as you grow older, that is a different religion, someone will tell you, and that each day you accumulate each smaller parts of your conscious mind to assimilate any teaching or seeing to that perfection of your Self, you realize, that part of the internal or external, its you saying you grown up. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtcUjpC4cLg


You didn't have to go wave your mind with the music.

That is a methods, called the Quan Yin methods, none of them are catching up their steady of the mind, some people meditate let's say without the Quan Yin methods because they are a lot richer, can also calming down that a lot of the air disturbs on them. 

Under the capitalism, unless you are so sure about your money, I will skip my own heart beat when I think of it,....what did I do with my life, because I following a dream that time when I was younger. But correct, I couldn't bear too much of this if without that 10 years in those meditation. I did quite enough according to their time schedule too.

Day time 10 to 2. 


That is inside your mind, not outside your precepts on the desire to staring at the commodity, or the coloring in the food dye, for saying some people really really really didn't place the first intuitive sight on eating. At least my mother she told everyone she is not sooooo cared in the eating. Naturally. But correct, when she is hungry, she eats.

That varies with a different people or the mentality, as you growing up, your sight seeing all around you, you then putting a lot more this palate....and some people will tell you, my father side, they love to eat. It will be Tina and Pang, my sister and younger brother.

I personally, no.

I kinda of grew up in that way but as the sociology of that side of the department to coming out more on the light, I will tell you, people subjected to this Shape, Sound, Sex, Appearance  World defined by the ancient Chinese......you are very very passive or very very subjective you are = God, in that thought, you are very subjective in swallowing it down any synthetical snacks included, because most time you saying......in this food manufacture, if you putting anything will rotten in the end of the ingredient, that milk powder, itsn't the same as the milk itself. It is,.....but you saying the food store on the shelf life.

Right?


The upper world people are often in the blame of each other, in their own age, none of them will foster you, if not saying your own enemy, I saying that tooooo many times.

So that skip heart beat of mine was a scary one under the Capitalism, at least someone supposes to tell me about it. Unless.....they really meant a lot more this home owner manual its another priority.

oh ~ I am not sure myself, really I can tell you that whichever grown up pain in the System talk with the IQ like mine. Something keep vanishing out of my sight....the college system, not the continuation Master or Ph.D, not in the super debts, but they wishing you be a little bit advance? 

My heart jump out.

Lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment