6/26/2023

Being with a guy, let's say both have a profession for saying raising a degree of people, but inside the house, you imagine its 2 of you doing the bedding? The pillow case, the sheet, the below sheet? And the comferter outside sunshine?

The floor mat, the trash can, the toilet....I still have the period?

The bath tubes, the laundry, the floor, the shoe you seeing all this China Smart living? You mean the guys do it together, you mean the cooking, or he is on the computer you cooking all the time?

I seen how that Tina together with Hank. They have the kids and me and my mother. That is a strange looking to me. Two people together walking on the trail, doing things together, that is why you saying you are together? 

Its to work together, but you need to have a profession and capable to keep the both hygienic.  I have to look like this all the time at home, cleaning, running, walking or laying it down, getting it up .....how I imagine I telling people that, and really in my real day time, jump out, lay down? They are not tired of listening, I am tired to getting up or down.


Being with a guy, let's say I file these lawsuit in front of Westlife. I don't have time to proven a vola to any guy starting Keanu Reeves. 

That is not a game, that is a reality, I file in first. Not later to proven anyone schematic, I forgotton what I need to write, to Vola vola VOLA, proven that I was smarter, in the end of the games, in the End Games, we gonna what?

Leverage our strength, you mean beat each other up?  You have a certain thing you keep a heart take with your own parents. I don't have any of that part. 
 Meaning they later find out you success, its not every step the way, you telling them. Just so hurting to my head, she is still hearing about it.

She is on the phone for 3 loooong hours, its 8:40?  Sorry, 4 hours gone? 

(I tell Shane ...some of this friend, how they keep each other on the phone for these looooong hour.)



No comments:

Post a Comment