6/25/2023

Correct, its me and Shane talking. And I don't really know his citizenship, really right now, or any of them all together.

When they start creating their band. Like Kerry Underwood

There are a lot of the things in the air pending, but behind its on my phone. There is a Nicky parts, be sensicle about it. Today, yeah, we message, not we talked to. 

But if you mean the last one week? You mean the last 1 months. Not that much. If I am here typing and I say you all girls making the every mistake, re-done? They didn't tell you re-do, or after this time, this year or next year, one of you gonna tell me

"I thought about my life at that time....."

You tell me I know about your brain, or you know about yourself.


When I was with the last nick, older....I already don't act like any of you, really

You want to tell all those guys, any guy to call him up, because one of us don't know what we are talking about or doing about, to whom, say to whom, listen by what else. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyzK8uw0Ft8




No comments:

Post a Comment