6/25/2023

I have to spray the green plants outside about 3 times a day, meaning running in and running out. Both the Sky+Clouds, are not the same side as the birds.

I have a Thor here.

And an outside (Extraordinary You, having a will more and more)  - similar to the book plots.  She is following her throat, but I explains to her every things along the way. She is having a will in it too.

You know this thermal bottle its no more warm water. The weather getting hot, but my cup needs the behind that jar water.

The pain killer patch its when available, I tear that, re-stocking, because there is a plastic wrap outside, and I stack them in an organization, i know how to get the pain patch killer in the efficient manner. I got a life. A very busy on my bed life.

Running back and forth. And the weight too. I am starting ....








No comments:

Post a Comment