6/17/2023

Do I know for sure whom I am going to be with? (laying it down), she is on the phone !!! One hour....passing by.

You really asking me, Hailey?

....No. I told them I don't know, but....for now I just probably say Shane, because everyone kinda of deviating of his attention, 2 second laying on his main focus is fine. But I talked to Nicky. Sometimes still, I felt its one of the telepathy dog doing things on my phone, really. But it might be Shane too. So I will tell you, I have no idea, that is the real thing. 

I told them, I have a job ....so when I was talking to Nicky, he is more of like a guy's method does really he means a relationship meant. So we talked. I understand what that is. Yeah.

I think.... Shane already found someone. That is what I think. 




No comments:

Post a Comment