6/04/2023

Do you have a to-do list, they saying some of this things you happy to do after COVID 19 including seeing the boybands? Not me here. No.

Do you check with the 5 Lords Review including my UB facebook, one of those? Your own facebook, and they are told, or they are known, or your uncle or aunt will join you, like the Foodnetwork those looking working bench. No, not me. The things to make you happy, I guess that is what everyone wish you to feel more supportive? And how does that go? You fitting into those new life, do you keep in touch with the guys, or the Judge? 

I am seriously injure, really, my left thigh right now its on the pain kill patch. I feel like someone stabs on it. The last 3 or 4 days.

Fitness:  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bbwbJAwk_zY

They say I can fitness now. My left thigh its very injury right now, really. I don't know what's wrong this bird.

Nominji? 98

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/myGLVg0Koaw

You prepare your hair: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WB9ZPwD2G7Q


I feel dying, literally. My left thigh dying, the frogs green, those kids...they are killing 3 commanders of their own kinds, I scream ~~~~~~~~

Their own kinds I scream 3x louder. 

There are this SMCH video, they say she is what? Against the Anatomy or Physiology, or the possible no one helping me. They will tell you, there is no one helping me anatomy. Just like Anna I say, I am one person doing what? 

I know I am talking to the empty phone, they are on their tour. I am working, I thought I say something were real. Those video, I am very very exhausting still feeling like that.  Why don't they say, you studying to pretending taken a test, will not be as this dying methods ALL OVER THE EARTH, there is no one helping, you saying American Medical Board, or the European Medical Board, why I don't feel like living .....yesterday video. 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cX6YCQoefY8




___________________________________________                         

No comments:

Post a Comment