6/04/2023

I understand what this is, some people doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/t8VgbPpuxGM

Some like to travel:  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ma95JCaVLHw


I like to make money, not I cannot go to their concert both Nicky or Backstreet Boy (Westlife Shane them), or otherwise I would not have been working since the Chinese New Year?! We have a Taiwan Youtube did what that time, so I was preparing that time, I didn't know??! I panic, you doing things on the TV, so I panic, I have to pack and run and go? Again?

So I haven't stop working since the Chinese New Year, and....

I wasn't joking about this one Zawanna 1) The chemistry tape all Public utility water fountain, the public hygenic water along issue.  2) American Medical Board

I probably didn't say I was seriously saying those material out, otherwise I am doing it to fake or to brag. No, I was seriously pretend that is my job from the China side all this year. 

I cannot do anything right now

a) b) c) BTX, X Man Past Future and this I told wrote the argument on 2 times Fallacy.

I stuck on the Ms and Mrs Smith.

For real, I got stuck, I freak out. Really. 

You tell me to use my brain I understand that part, you tell me to stop, and stuck, I freak out, right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment