6/02/2023

Friday Night !

 


Do you talk in the telepathy, not in the beginning. I got nervous for 6 years.

Not a lot of the words, but understoodable. They all have this very ancient language both up there, and him. There is not one person I don't know they don't have the ancient language sounds so Ancient. 

What is this Ancient Chinese, nothing get done I guess my photo shows a different side of me.

These guys they never had a mood, always mild, not playing those games of garbage stuffs. But, behind this wall, the life is so quiet. As long as I push that door outside, its a City life and I can feel it everyone happy to talk about things in their life, and they get busy.

But the things told, or I thought...

It was my letter I say more true to the Congress. It must be some places I don't know how to access so I don't know where to see the scene. We are quiet over here. This side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment