6/02/2023

We talk about? Zawanna that guy ...I forget already.

No, not about the flowers. About this wall....I keep saying it !!!

This is where that year we starting their story, right....right now there is a ghost if I just lightly touch, everything fallen. I don't really want to talk about it. I eat something.

His story were he gonna save me. He breaks open the Grey's lab. Its a story. I never met a guy yet will save me. So there is that story. In the....anywhere of the universe dimension like those things again. 

You all don't imagine you will get that life, you got family, friends, cousin, uncles, aunt. Happy big life. I have other things to worry, so he made a hope in me.....in case that ever happened. 

oh I remember what I say about this Zawanna. I was saying to Thor, "There is 2 ways to die, 1 way, I show you image, whom is that he holding in his arm, I live old or something in his world, but in the real context, its the American military that Keanu basement way. But that is Keanu's face. Can you imagine that?"

Those are not our conversation, but I don't use those language, I use the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment