6/13/2023

Here what we gonna do. Every time UB calls, those free transpassing move, meaning if Our honor Class Dr. Takeuchi class + the parents groups, here is what we do.

The original class + Parents on the same date (weekend, no one exist in NSC), Dr. T talks, or UB whomever talks, or the UB President talks.

You 4, did you say you are liscense anyway?

Every dates except our NSC date, move to the next one week apart. Your coming in airplane tickets, the car accidental, the train, the bus greyhound, you are on your own, to this UB whomever gonna show up, or no shows, 4 human figure it out how to communicate.

Whichever these TV indicate the leadership among you 4.



Me, JC, Levine, and Keanu

(They have their own body guard, except me. But I think as long as they are far away from me, I am totally fine. But let's say because I am the one so sure so sure so sure to given the entire 194 countries these photo and sequence the VERY first video on 2018. I never twist my muscle with the shame, that is exactly what I say.....That first indicator its 3 Art, or whichever Keanu Reeves got trained, he can manage all of us. )

I can personally tell you, I following the order fine. 

I don't need any of this guy to buddy together along with me to any Iron Man, or Avenger, this 10 years pass. Keanu Reeve's company is 3 Art or cc, that is the boss. Short guy.  This is how I say we arrange.




No comments:

Post a Comment