6/13/2023

The UB original class, after we settle that.

I would just sit at that Bill and Patrick, I think if I remember correctly Dr. Chambler's class.

The girl remains are only few....


Jonas knows that Fatima, and that volleyball court girl. She is the early assurance of the pharmacy. All short girl. That left Catherine black dress + Ola (magic group)

Anyone else missing here? Alice. There is Olivia in my lab partner, which class was that? She is taller a lot more than me. I am not sure she is???? Anything close to your UB honor class? Alice is early insurance of the medical school.


No, I mean when the UB calls, you align yourself, you either opens up your mouth talking to the girls next by you, or all these guys you know exactly what they look like, of course you can say hi. Have you met any of this guy about 20 years ago in the UB honor program, the UB lab, or the UB chem/orgo class or lab?

I don't think we have too many other girls anymore. Really. 


You go along with the TV for a while. Its not a bad thing you far away saying hi, you don't have the whole semester not to say a little bit about yourself. Sometimes get a phone number, get a text message, get a UB name card of whom shows up, you both get up talking to the front person. They know what you look like? You buddy together you feeling it doing that independent talk.

I have a problem walking it up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment