6/13/2023

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’ I didn't have a title, so I normally didn't get participating anything that time ....most time. But if I trying all this very blurry idea I am guessing it...

Because you might be younger, or some might be overweight, or you are not going to show your photo or just your own profolio...

I long time ago, if I have to talk to a stranger, for example even if they are the celebrity guy such as them, because they are the guys, you are the girl, you be cautious and be careful how you present yourself to them. My public image was already before them there, I talk like that. I laugh like that. I was already seen like that. They are inche their way in, so I kinda of needing to tell them something more behind for real, I talk like that. ....it is not what they think. 

This is the correct thing you staring at it. Maybe you mistaken, I will just let you know that the first thing in front of you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment