6/13/2023

Something about Thor says, something about what they receiving from behind.

I don't make a sense of it.

I c. No, Me, I am the leadership.

Shane is in his group, he is the leadership.

If you gone to where other than Shane, that is not correct. Or same to Brian them, or 98 Degree company, you mean which company, or you mean behind, whom are in it. I never check it. I only just talk or address Shane as Shane.

_______________________________________

I think....I have a reason to stare at Nicky (?), but I was talking to Shane once I found out everything just about when they were in Thailand. Later I think its Shane probably meant I go and talk to Nicky. 

_______________________________________

I personally think if you trespassing enough the group to group things, you normally just go to that someone you know whom you are talking to, whichever past you were in the school, or after the school, because you trespassing all kind of the different degree of things.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k01aOKPhZNw



No comments:

Post a Comment