6/05/2023

I don't have the family, just like I told the court.

You never knew when you get out of the house, my mother just when she feels like lock that door. Really.

This world....don't exist fine.

SMCH likes her eternality fake, I seen it. Its perfectly fake. 


Break away all this Flower Thousand Bones. 

They need the classmates, middle school, high school, University class reunion. I say that many times. That is where people's pass time. And the girl just having the car to fly rolling all over around a round, and you say, that is how you make it in life. 

Another her age, falls on the icy ground, 4 hours, cannot get up. That age.

Another friend she working started early, but she has so much grey white hair, one life time will never have a guy or a bf. But she saved the money.

I don't really know what to tell you.....to what is the left after the age 60 years old. And you say, most people inside that one house living with another "sad" person, just by staring at that person, she my mother isn't the boring person in the world. She could talk, and she got trained to describe a story, so that vivid of world view, its more brighter.

Not the rest of them.

Just seeing any girl, you cannot live. Not just you are not sure the money its not in the bank, at all. Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment