6/27/2023

I don't like the music, so any of this W Two worlds sent you this so....fuzzy music behind background to me. It means zero to me. Not really.....

I look fine to you, not I care about these a lot of this background music to make anyone perfect relationship because none of them are fine to me. Nicky is having a conversation with me, but all right I bring to a discussion, he has a position inside that TV. But its me has to work a lot of things myself including getting my head injury and none of you were there that time.....you saying which relationship?

Its the capitalism, when you finish your age line at 50, your parents will mostly dead and gone. You cannot cope one thing inside the home, or the house, you saying you intend to build your career with the age since 20 years old. You won't make it at the age line 55, if most of you saying if you living at tooo cold, or that rental agreement, not your son or kids growing up to get another landlord leasing to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment