6/27/2023

Your government always go through the Congress + 1. He has a title and a name.

Even far away from here, no matter they processing the sky or the classify.  You all making the enemy inside that D.C, not just at me. I won't care any of you really with the end of all this.  And to be honest, some of the UB inside that classroom or any other clubs, because their.....I don't know what it is, their personality not defect, they have some of the things they do since 20 years ago to leaving the UB, they don't care about the school, so that built upon 

either

1) Family or those family friends, or they have a business.

2) Military or without the military but they talk their way into some other people's life involved activities and being happy just stay away from me. 

3) Technically every guy will saying all that loud to every girl.

4) I am very sure I saying that every step of the clear. 


If you are caged inside your own one rental home, not seeing one extra human life and away from your parents, no bf, not even one friend to talk to. I will tell you that is not healthy. At least the Line App you can use for the long distance. 





No comments:

Post a Comment