6/30/2023

I don't think you know what is the captain or the vice captain they ever do in life. But that was like 25 years ago, that is so important habitual things - You all love the movie, One End Game, One Avenger.

Where is this alcohol label, its every entrance now on that COVID 19?

The alcohol wipe you don't feel it your finger tips .....

Westlife - I will Love you Foreverhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLTefRzQmFs

Tell me how you as a girl, your luggage, how do you pack your own period, or the underwears, or the socks, or the bra? You want to tell me the guy has ONE idea what that is? The pharmacy store...you mean the plan B or you had other things you need in that pharmacy store in the US? Because you just met a guy in that last 25 years, your characters were not built up steady? Its one Washington D.C?

Let me imagine what used to be the Captain or the Vice did, sorry...I was the Vice !!!!!

"Its a long time we don't play, its the waist injury in the middle school. "

"I remember that. You told me in the high school, you hold your waistline very often when you jump."

"oh ~ I didn't know where is the knee things....for the ice skating rink."

"The volleyball and the ice skate is different. I hardly think the concrete floors will sound fine to imagine, not the ice rink. No."

"How do you say ice skating rink words in English? How do you say back and forth loops or lapse?"

"That is when you done the physical, we were on the Wedn, those Big took us on the first floor to the 5th floor running up and down, catching up the speed, those are the physical. We were on the Wedn, in case you forgotton." 

"No, not the physical exercise. The physical."

"How do you say coach in English?"

"Right...that bag, the same word, right."

"What do they have in the American pharmacy store?"

"What do you need in the pharmacy store? They got the aritifical vegetarian instant noodles, its the artificial flavor in California, its in the Silicon Valley."

"What is this word we saying how we end up here?"

"Why don't you check those English small tiny dictionary computer? They have some of the conversational English phrase all in there, one small tiny computer. Everyone has ....."


"Why don't you stare your eyes to where you are going in this Washington D.C? We had a formation, not those guys. Get up ...let's go."

Westlife - What Makes a Man (Where Dreams Come True - Live In Dublin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Pe9NqsMxM


"No, I don't have my ex bf anymore, he is not here, ever will be....get up, let's go " (dragging floors).

"Here is everyone water bottle on the bus, and some snacks, this is the American culture, so here is what you have, you can check all these bags when you arrive inside your own hotel room, before or after you arrive anywhere, remember to call your parents. You have all the emergency contact to hand to the captain, this is for the immigration when we land. "



You girls don't want to stand up just sound like how to practice per words - how to say it?



Westlife - If I Let You Go (Where Dreams Come True - Live In Dublin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INhrrsOiBTs


"I remember, they are coming? You still contact him?" (The captain first third boy school's ex bf, she is the flight attendant in Westlife - Home

"No, I don't know anything, I was in America. I have no more MSN. What did you say, the boy's school they the volleyball captain or the PR does? And ....... ?"

"No, you ask her (the roller blades captain) - none of us got told that is what their British Got Talent does on them. "

"PR .....uh ~~ You know I was the guest invite that time. The roller blades PR. But we had a group activitiy we spent the night as the outing with the boy school. We did." 

"uh ....No idea."

"What? Its a group activity."

"Whom? Hank's TV....It was a group activity, she blows the whistle, I highly doubts that was a boy near by. She conducts the group activities we go with it. I forget what was the group activity. The social event in high school, what can be the group activity anyway."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ48Llzyy5s


"You know, I really think Taiwan is no where to be found on the map, so I hardly think why the Washington D.C will ever get this sort, but I can tell you what they look like. You know her? The captain?" 

"She did. She puts the groups together. That is what the TV says."

"I really don't know ! Its the same 3rd boy school, their leadership did that."

"Every weekend, before the final performance."

"Don't ask me."

"No we rehearsal together, the boys.....they were on the metal bar." 

"The memorial hall, you know that Taipei current mayor great grand dad? Remember all the guns and guards every school team ends up those weekend? We are next by it. "

"I actually don't know any of them."


"No, it definitely was not the song, I had a Dream. Our songs were the Captain she selected. Mirror mirror from M2M."

"I don't want to talk about it. Last one. Captain makes that....I was the last one exit out, or coming out. But, that day on the final, it wasn't good, out of my balance. I remember very clearly, not like that. Wait....write what I tell you, dynamic means almost like vibrant, but in my UK classroom, it was a diversity class. It was in the beginning of their group speech. Diversity means the black in it. "

"What does the Diversity Class does? The speech class. "




No comments:

Post a Comment