6/28/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฆ I personally don't know whom went to their own life to produce the kids. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฆ

Most people will tell me, they are not yet wise ......


๐Ÿ’–

If you got jailed so you produced the kids, you know that very fact yourself. If you yourself really creating the kids, and you are meeting the end right now....here is the Truth of the real capitalism, the City such as the those coldless and heartless never help any one, your world leadereship.

"I need to make this works, I have this number of the kids, me and my ex or console marriage statues. I have a TV monitor in front of me that I need to gamble or make a realization that is a true or false right now, because not in many days, our bank will run short. None of us the friends knowing that. Not my kids, just me. My car broken down, and I am coming here with a lot of the courage there is some advantage I can take from this movie, that is why the incentive to spend some money here. I need an exit way out, and fast."

"The truth is, man, we cannot help you here."

Because that is really the only thing ever say to you. Everything is nothing but the lie, and waiting. Your claim does not fit to the lawful society. If you are to be that stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment