6/28/2023

They have a lists of the reasons why they putting the movie on the shelf. Correct. One of that might be no magic world, 4 points frame nothing but insert your eye corneal, you will stabilize your entire personality, internal. No one will tell you that. I say that.

You start with every paper thin works, per line, per English word, per speaking and writing skills. So my I Ching or whichever the Educational Department they are processing the best things for the future. That is my career, and at that mean time I was doing this BTX, solving before time or in time.

No magic, never gonna have that world exist. 


They want a world peace. 

They want a open dialogue to the outside world no matter how down grade Earth sphere is, they willing to increase the education such as this map points, that done cases over how many Class year, because they commit to that, something are given to them. If they follow.....ABCDEFG

Most of them don't know what they are saying, just like you. They are just like you, and each year the age gets younger. None of them can go trespassing the D.C with that kind of the brain, but they try to put the best thing for the world overall. They probably have a several indicator, and they mean it well, or pray for it.

They work together to keep that in one piece.


I answer you all questions? If those Class cases stand eternal, meaning every single year someone trying to unplug them already in Congress, Every Single Year. And guess how many Class passing it by......

I will tell you that is eternal. You don't care how they did it. Whomever or whatever, they are capable. I think you are the criminal high school drop out just very similar to the TV or the movies says, meaning your parents throw you out, the moment your ex bf shows up.

One of those, or the second days. But none of those secrets telling us, what is between you and your parents, or you and the circumstance. someone was on the homeless or the street, meaning live like a homeless world.

There are a lot of this bullet points things you do ....with an ex bf or ex gf, might be the words, or the language or the whine, or the threaten words you will say to your parents. I don't have any of those language, I cannot understand anything in the reality with these movies.

Let's say Tina threaten my mother, she wants to suicide all the time when she was younger. I don't have that kind of the language, it never coming out of me.





No comments:

Post a Comment