6/24/2023

I think the court Judge will probably settle some of the bigger parents, to talk to their own kids.

And, I have no idea what the judge means by he is in between them, or he or she sits down to eat a meal between you all, or among you. Not me that 尊上 but you all as a group, or a separate the family household. A little bit more humane saying no one cares for you. 

Your mother can fly to America.

I watch the house here. 


These movies are one of those the family talk, you are inside that part of the whole humanity family talk, what do you think, how you think, and he is a Judge meaning he is a lawyer, I am very sure they have a way how to settle that, or feeling to hear your own opinion of view, from which time frame you remember, what things, all that. They listen to each one of you, if not in the court....a lot more relax setting, you all can go and eating a meal.

The first or the last goodbye to that Wing?!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment