6/24/2023

You mean .....

When Tina and I were in that middle school....these textbook were about the water pollutant, the air pollutant, or the sea pollutant including the PVC, and how Taiwan we have to recycle the trash, as early as that, ....til one day, your mother has to buy her own blue trash bag. 

Really. 

Imagine ....the cross multi-disciplinary academia talks, just over the language literacy, and the professionalism, you mean Thor, or Zawanna, Kail .....how many dad they be as were.

They had the kids before or getting married is not one of this repeated same thing over and over, someone will tell you.....life toooooooo long.

I will tell you, be at home, sometimes that is all you can breath. You feel different. Not that nick is good or bad, or anyone is good or bad. 

Sometimes in this interior design you grow up with, and you can afford your own interior design, in the place where there is money, your face won't be as gloomy and despair in any of the rural place, just meant the life simple. I had a retreat.


When Zawanna and me fighting over this interior design, there is a lot of concept of that. 

But you saying a girl doing that. There is a little bit difference.


Your mother is another factor. She is very deliciated to staying home, just now, she goes on her happier life after COVID 19. I staying home.  You have a career, you go on your own career. Pixie is.....a vacuum concept.

I deal with them since the day Nick and I met. I wonder its I married to Pixie that day on the citizen starting really.....Your friends left that town, everyone moves into their new world, that fuss of buzzing all those older air its not the school anymore.

The house chore

The family fight

The long distance travel

Finding the money scheme.



If your mother is not here, you won't feel the same. But you need to imagine a little bit larger life inside that America. She goes happy on her own, right now, anything she is freer any time schedule to move her feet outside. 

These birds or the sky...its my future where I gonna end up might be included. So its not I like or don't like, or imagine....one of those. The day you came back Christmas, how that astonishing telling me or you, "Don't bother coming it back".

Those 20 birds on the same holding....on.




No comments:

Post a Comment