6/17/2023

๐Ÿฅป I think the guys ask too, the prince and princess life....yeah ! But many people whom really go for a real job in life, reallly.....reallly get rejection about 1000 times + the slap + slam the door included....๐Ÿฅป

I used to say, getting no its part of the life.

The circle of life.

Not you all girls' last high tech frame. I say "WHAT" with that face. Some guys get going, they love those Washington D.C life, if they are the girls, they will write up for you, they just don't know 1 to zilion why you hate the guy so much thriller or the novel included, you cannot be in the windy to stand for the rally.....the guys got nothing else to do !!!! Really ~~~ Jump, flip, bounce....there is nothing else in life to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I say that thousand times !


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1uvCBuj3iZQ



https://www.youtube.com/shorts/U2mtYe9Fs08

Funny ~~~!

No, I didn't hold his hand, all right, I understand. Its the long pillow that, I need to flat up, or else pain. But my right leg crossing the right side long pillow end. My right arm is around the pillow towards me, that is the cliff.

Or if I turn right, that is the long pillow, its 2015 habit. Keanu says no hugging that pillow? Meaning not evening meditate to put a pillow in front of me pelvic area cold.

So....If I turn right, my right arm below, its outside my bed, small bed. Its on the top of the floor, straight out.

Left arm, about from 2 oclock to 8 oclock.

A mouth opens, my 2 arms. 

Keep saying how much I love this...Pillow, really. 

The bed is small, plus the comferter. We use the comferter to sleep, its the regular bedding, not the American kind. Its cotton fine.


I always move my head away from the pillow, no, not my nose....the pillow on my head below, that pillow, not the long pillow. But I need to secure this pillow. 

When I sleep, not when we are talking, or my conscious fallen, I will have the left hand move that pillow head over the cliff, or I need to move entire my body and that long pillow toward the wall where ไบžๆ–ฏ hold his arm at. I am against the wall, I move a bit forward, because one time I hit my head on it, 2nd time for sure I realize its you all girls hit your head on the steering wheel.

No..sometimes it is this pillow, we are talking. 

Whenever I told you the last time. I told you something, that time.





No comments:

Post a Comment