6/28/2023

๐Ÿ’– I think I mean more of ....they are responsible personality. ๐Ÿ’–

That is the world standard. We suppose to sound like, but they are parenting will be, because they can afford, they don't gamble life. Meaning respnsible.

You know what I mean when a job going forward anything, the UB entire this things being responsible other than the fighting over the blames? A maturity, a correct language tone, not talking talking talking. You can sit there one week never open up your mouth, you will come up something constructive, not to get everyone's mood bad.

They all have a language how to mentor the kids, not this world scene people cannot afford the meals or saying they really producing the kids to sound like a family life, and right now all the TV meant, they go on to become a family, and not everyone else life being pushed to, or hurt by....because they are the first degree murder.

Do you know how that sounds the whole things completely so off so off so off. 


There must be some court room Judge will think the life is very sad, one of those human exist? Because they process the real civil and murder trial.  Inside their eyes frames, outside their language or in or through the communication methods. 


I will tell you I cannot really bear that, not saying if I have some IQ equip, I did wish the world is elevate with the brain IQ, the hygenic statues, and movable all that. One person me doing all that job, its TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO heavy, in 10 direction.







No comments:

Post a Comment