6/12/2023

If me, Zawanna and Kail? + UB you all inidividual host family? Anna I will say, "I don't really know why we assign in this house, there are 3 people like me, we have the invention and a textbook and publishing, the rest are the UB group activities, I process their paper works. I am their facebook one person connection."

Kail would be saying, "I think there is a mistaken to some of our profile here in this pile of stuffs. I am a lawyer that gone to the trial about 1000 times before this, we are assign people here are 3 people having the different assorts of invention, but its Anna's fault, her UB facebook she cut off her facebook social media profile and most are the guy's science major, they looking for the money, on our behalf, we don't want any of that, me and Zawanna."


Zawanna would be say, "I have some of the publishing while I went to the medical school, to becoming a full liscence of the medical research you require other things more than Ph.D so I got one extra hell of the master degree in the economic, that is why I think I ending up here, its the financial reason, there are 3 of us similar invention and book author on the publishing business, private and public sector some are the Corperation formats, but one of them got the garbage as her college group activities, none of us want that, but probably just 3 of us to coming in to find out what's goinig on. The other group activites, they are not capable to verbalize their reason why they are here, so we are probably threading together to each of us finding why we ending up here in this house for the dinner. We 3 think we are not supposed to assign here, she got other things in the Educational Department. That is her invention, they have to process through that department. Her country makes 5 division under the constitution, we are the American only have 3 division under the constitution, so 1 of the 3, he is the lawyer and law texting publishing, he says......"



No comments:

Post a Comment