6/17/2023

In the Ancient Chinese, there are Ancient History about....some of the military formation, and some of those story although were not exactly the children's literacy, it has some gone to the folktale in the theater performance on TV. Meaning grandpa those, I run home to watch.

The general starting from nothing, to become the 3 generation all military personnel. Its famous. 

薛家將

This is not in the history textbook but I read that in the elementary school, they put some of the drawing of the people, so I memorize including the ancient Chinese all the dynasty, I won't make a mistake, if that is what you mean. 


One day, I told England something as if I was joking. 1) I say the high volumn water cleaning machine like Mimmo on the regular street. 2) I say the personal train staffs over all those empty space cage in palace life.


In the real Chinese Ancient Chinese, you saying.....the King will given you what kind of the military, some are the elites of the miltary they called them 精兵 meaning they can travel a lot more on the field crossing - in the past, there is no transportation. 

In Today's time, the strongest defense of the 194 countries are one me. I saying 1900 the air turn black contract starting 1920 Pixie that the air to breath to becoming the color TV or the animation TV. High definition. Its either Pixie breath or Tesla never breath.

So I stays in the jobs. 


Then one day, that K1-K12 I say examination anyone shows up stepping inside the line, never dropped that basic thought, including the animal.

Then one day I say the Ancient Chinese words for the industrialist.... 兵來將擋,水來土淹


There are a lot of the lists, you can make those Pixie or the survllience people's lifetime a little bit better off the paper work to gain some monetization, to stabilize their life, including the Tape water factory I say how to use that facet, its free. 

The water, the water chemistry, the stability of your appearance, the simplicity of life run and gone. A habit you form, you tend to care for yourself without someone nagging you, whether its a gay or no wife, or on the run life.

I given that so this entire world will uniform that continuation of the 2014 I say SMCH propose an idea ending up from the movie, but that is not the movie script the Congress says inside the movie. Just little bit off. 


I am not sure how far that the personal image to be this Snow White and saying....how the brain IQ never arrives to catch up in Time. You know what it means? After your parents dead, someone will keep going on and on and on and on....in case.

Whichever in case, for that any reason, you saying right now your life has no hope, or all this people I say rest 3 months, then figure out the transgender, or something in their life they really want to do. You keep given that your own reason, why anyone cannot hear another side of the view. Its only for the discussion, you given that freedom to anyone.

There is a name and my title on everywhere, for that tiny all supports, you can given to the whole humanity. 


Like I always say, you didn't hear one word I anytime say. 



No comments:

Post a Comment