6/24/2023

In-line Business 3 - the candle, is an aldehyde just like our organic chemistry class you and Lee be the tutor. That is not made to inhale, you don't go and inhale the cinnamon candle.

You look at the candle or the room has somewhat these....Cinnamon all around when you mediate on whichever this embrosiure Tibetan pillows. With the elephant. Sorry, Thailand. No, you don't go and make that things ...how do you say those words versitile, meaning that is a gas being evaporated, that is how the nose gets to, so you inhale at it. You staring at the candle, not you go and inhale that thing.

I saying that many times, the chemistry its a synehtical human like me ever exist....really.

I am very sure you are not determined on the money sign anymore. I will personally tell you all that. Anything I describe to you so far. 




No comments:

Post a Comment