6/24/2023

In-line business 2 - Art and Craft

The sewing machine, I start to see......Youtube with your hobby or this would be a piece of paper, you draft a sketch, and with this....drawing you have a particular way to paint, or how do you define that as my thinking wasting time hobby, but its a ...hobby. I can only tell you that. I am speechless whatever I see, so I never bothered to talk about it not even in the public.

There is a way probably, how to make a pillow one of those or touch-and-felt, this is 亞麻, it will never be a cotton. 亞麻 is ... I don't even know how to tell you what that is. Its a surface clothing. 


https://sleepytofu.com/product/womenpocketpants/?gclid=CjwKCAjwhdWkBhBZEiwA1ibLmFCwETZg8zggu73gtq8vF7L1fUXw5fV-ysjWqM4zy1-sJ5dJ3mwpZhoCIfUQAvD_BwE


I personally don't care about this animal. I live in the City.  In this whole wide world, there is someone will tell you they have some of those wishes, and I am one of that. 


You have the eat-out, some musical tickets to go or the festival, or the traveling between your friends or some family coming to spend the night with you all seen this Keanu Lake House, when he relocated to a more people populated place. He joins in the party, not really standing at the windows or people going to the movie tonight (American time, Friday night)

You probably have one of those amusement park, really they telling me for real, or I never thought they have the kids, or the family has the kids, and that is where they took whom's kids to go to the water or the water resort, or what not. I personally pale white thin person for a very long time. 

There is a hiking, climbing up the stair, to go and picnic. 

Swimming, and the fitness are the one of those big thing in life.


I mean your leisure things to go and finding friends, and along that, you all trying to make the money. I don't have any life. We don't know each other 20 years ago starting. The goodbye just never stop saying BYE.


Your lawsuit proceeding time I am sure you saying you organize your own paper works, we are not in the contact, I am sure someone else will just oversees all of you that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment