6/13/2023

Jonathon's hair is curls, correct.

You are all profession, as if. Make a world of your own classroom. No one get jealous over you, and with your piece of paper, try to make it right between each other, every given time except that one classroom. 

No, nothing about Ankeheseamen. 

I follow what I think, not about the photo here I extracting the sequence, that is Ancient Chasez telling me. We had a 2016 and as you can see, this entire world everywhere, they all having this funny sequence everywhere.

Ancient Chasez guy looks like.

Its everywhere. 



Because you all having that facebook that time + these so important the professional paper.

Everyone else I don't know they working inside your own very life. That is entirely me and their life, you 4 get your life somewhere else. Everyone else are safer. Not this classroom.

Hear what I say, or don't? 

Or your parents will hear every single word i mean it. 

You are all professional, you are all literate to this one piece of paper, to show off. You all just cure each other without this one classroom sitting in.

We have 3 classroom in that UB entire complex, whichever or whatever this Zombie scenario, You are all on your own without that classroom, or if that Brian them can return the classrom.

That is 2 classroom in UB.

I am very sure UB has a lot more space to sort this with your parents in the third occupying classroom at all.

Got it?


No comments:

Post a Comment