6/12/2023

Like every Friday, Saturday, or Sunday .....I am in-room bind. I actually work with my family here on the Line App, you know that.

These people about to die, not any of you understand. Its not necessary for Shane or Nicky's or Kian' all these concert or you say Westlife. It just happened to be like that, I don't feel like going out. No, its not from them.

I personally tell you....I told you how Irene, and his brother and Square are everywhere.

Same that Tina Jojo, she will never tell her parents if she shows up here. So about 3 years ago, I start a lot more talking to my parents since Eben shows up. I am not sure if he really exists or behind a system wall. But anyway, I keep a several people not just my parents are on the phone.  You didn't hear a lot of this noise from my personal life, because you all the most talking about people on the blogger. 

That is not true.



No comments:

Post a Comment