6/30/2023

"No, don't get in between those...I know what it is."

"Adam he will listen what I say, I think he is still mild like that. I say run he runs, I say you sit and eat, don't talk. He does all of that, and he got a dad. When we were together, he remembered something else, we got to the boundary line, I think that wind, because I was off balance 1 second almost fallen that straight down deep things....1 second. There is a wind. Its Kail. Or if that is worse, Kali The Kali's agent .....They are all very bad attitude people. And then Tamang is the second bf a kiss, that is a Vampire. None of them....remember how they used to sitting in the end of that swimming pool at night, the dark night? I never do those things, not with my tears inside my eyes. But a lot of people will choose to do that. That is where all the boundary line at. There is a lot of this basketball line on the ground, if you remember the indoor. That bathroom, you saying whom?! oh ~ I remember clearly. Her stop were after me, that time we don't have a 101. She keeps going down that bus line. I have no idea where her house lives. Right now Irene gone to this further side near the mountain. We stay close to the people. The leadership usually got the resource + the coach. The rest of them, its good luck to them. They don't listen one word anyone says, the leadership what is so big deal of it." 

"We sit in the end of the bus. I seen that in the Sailor moon and some of this Gilmore girls. She knows where to get this very nice sushi from some vendor I think. We were not in the good term some beginning, remember? I didn't really fix anything, but we were start talking on the bus, on the way home. These ghost film of some of the insert story, were in the Sailor Moon color version. That is the short hair blonde guy driver on the bus....."



No comments:

Post a Comment