6/30/2023

"They are the bimbo girls, we got the uniform, just because only the American exist, none of us exist anything high school. They run back to their ex bf the first thing they can. I got none."

"Probably we do one of those we training to the little, its how we ensure it always landing on their arms, not on their faces. Some of us rotation in the sky cloud those practice. After the wall 100 times. Yeah, I can do the 100 hit on the wall. That never goes away. Probably.... I guessing it not I know of. Twilight, its tw at the beginning, 1-866- not the Utah number or 1-800, that is a free number in-line service. Do we say that is the in-line skate somewhere?  "


"Madrigal, I am the only piano accompanist, I got a very very very tallllllll trophy with my real name on it. "

"They will all got screen down, if none of them can read the music."

"Right they can sing, not they go far with the national. There is no music real substance background. But they got that voice. They are all very overweighed. Unless the D.C shape them, to spend the money on them."

"Correct, just the voice." 


"I don't think so." NSYNC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rppVf1UGbKM


"You know what is a piano accompanist ? That is the teacher the conductor, there are 4 groups of them. Saprino, auto, tenor, and base. Did I say I got a very tallllllllll trophy? Right.....I change the notes in it those piano accompanist. They usually using a pencil at the piano holding the music sheet, and those sheets are from the teacher. Not the pop music. None of them had anything traditional training. I use my own home used to be - the children's selection of the common easy piano piece. The classic. "

"I don't think so, they will all got screening down before the National. Its not literate. Illiterates " 

"In the real music formation, even in those pop worlds, where a lot of those shows formatting production looks like they coming out of the streets. Its all false. The military I just lie to them. Too expensive, they cannot afford it, and they like the TV shows. But those back door, when Tina does her imagination fame to success concert.....right, she needs her Taiwan flute teacher, they got the family background. A lot of the connection to push somewhere. Did I say I was the whole group in front of it, that piano accoompanist? I say all gone. I don't care about it." 





No comments:

Post a Comment