6/10/2023

No, I won't see whom. But I can tell you that feeling....because when I grew up the democracy world, like a citizen free will, I will only tell you its Square they suppose to do for their dad side. But that is not a real military. Right...I got that.

But let's say if I seeing this TV monitor, because of the situation of where I knew, Austin that is my mother's friend. No, he is an ADD, not a guard.  Just by another cooking cartoon, meaning she cooks the curry for the ENTIRE beach military running in the water like that French Ku does on his video....

I personally will tell you I am not the blaming people type other than saying to you, I think aviation uncle, those are close to the youngest sister my father side. She is close to the grandmom, the grandpa die that coloniel side. So when Square's mother is the same birthday like her, they usually buddy together to that grandmom, they used to be very social circle.

We don't enter upon.

Not us. My mother gets a lot of the break to her parents parts, we move here. I personally will tell you when I grew up, that democracy of the freedom will I thought it was the radio those Burger King I used to listen, and participate the first, almost the very first after that First President (he died already), after him, we have a city mayor things here. Its just a big thing, really.

Not American Black Ops, I cannot breath on the real life, at all. That is what I can tell you. The military are colder, sleek, a lot sleek even the Taiwan itself military are sleek straight your back up those. They are.  And all this Square doesn't do her job....We, like me and Tina here, my mother, almost like ABC those bimbo human to looks flowery, those things have nothing to do with us, we actually knew we got separated.

Really.


Do you figure it out your death upon those military upper, they + the youth girl deceased soul with to this whirlpool I say on that DVD blue?  - Loving The Silent Tear.




No comments:

Post a Comment