6/10/2023

If I knew we got separated, and keep watching a loop KR Matrix

These birds doing nothing right?! 

Not that property too far...and that loop, you seeing where anyone enter its upon the loop. That is not what I say to Nicky, right on his facebook. But I told him, those things do exist.  If I grew up, I thought it was a democracy lawful, making the citizen class every year, we doing nothing but a book, that is the law and the citizen participation, I currently have no time, but that doesn't mean I don't hear what they do or say. Even they are so close to my age ABC human. 

But we here are not the military. We got separated, and Square they shouldn't neither, those are the dormitory but she is in the military village methods, so that is the uncle? She doesn't require to get that job, I am telling you, she will never do any of that job....so whom supposes to?

None of us here have anymore military affiliation, but MY ENTIRE blind sight were NOTHING but this Black Ops made Lord of Rings, or anything BUT the 4 points frame, I cannot keep staring at. I cannot stop jumping out of the bed, or putting back on the bed to sunk it down. There is a thunder, the birds, right now its pouring rain.

Hear.....

Raining

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tc408Q3SJlMyLSyvtCS4TPwWtolG3V05/view?usp=sharing

And see.....

Pouring rains. The typhoon already pass...really.




No comments:

Post a Comment