6/25/2023

No, none of you require to do any Anatomy or Physiology, I hardly think if you are saying which map, which in the middle of the map, you draw a radius where Taiwan, not Thailand to be on the Earth 3D glowing too....

In the middle of all this Radius Countries such as starting at Japan, Korea, China coastline, Hong Kong, 澳門, Singapore, or if not on that Thailand side included.....they probably meant, none of you require at this to do any Anatomy and Physiology.

We 10 years ago, Westlife will tell you, that was a lot more of the mouthful jobs Obama heard, not anything today on the Anatomy, or the Physiology

So today we do some of these article pretend we talk to President, Hollywood Star, or China Star included. That was 10 years ago, the mentor of the Hunger Game if were saying 1943. We just happened to have a Comet date on the math. I come out that one. Not with Shane.


American President - Joe Biden

As Biden rallies for abortion rights, conservatives a mile away are pushing a 15-week national ban

https://apnews.com/article/biden-election-abortion-endorsements-5e0d6ccdf526ece425737676a40be126


As you kinds, "Hallo Mr. President, are you a politician, English is not my first language ...I cooking at home."


My kind :

"Its long time no see the 10 years ago .....something every day new on my news I heard, but this one act I have also spreading my attention on my TV news last year or this year. Its one of the things I heard, so its the first news today on my Google news directory about 2 hours ago written....so here is my reply similar to the 10 years ago. Everyone knew that was, I didn't know 10 years ago, so this is the post for that same reason while I know.

In the prevalent medi-care and the social awareness in the women's role rising up to the education sense, there are some girl like me cared more than of my own body health as the age diminishing my metabolism to imagine I will ever get preganent in the 3 weeks, 1 month, 3 month, but let's say in the medical care center it means 3 weeks, 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 30 weeks.... in defining my misery over my current works over this rudimentary subjects line in the anatomy and physiology textbook. Its literally re-done that to spell my current most unbelievable situation other than the 10 years. But...regardless that update....

The federal implementation will soon to reach that state if were saying that is one of the spread out of the central power to implement a lot of more this ethical, or the tempament issues over the ethnicity, which means that divide into the man and woman, we always unleash that equality other than the skin colors or mix in between that age to the 2 side relationship comes to the results of the love seed talks. Its probably one of those 2 Party of the nation will come to term and agree, one of those, in that whichever debates or self-care more, some decision or the voting rights, its oversees that very citizen opinions of views, its the health care prevalent, and the women's down grading self talk to those physiology change inside them for saying the internal medicine, its one hell of the term in my country here or whichever I land since 10 years ago. I think you would agree with me, really. "

 


Keanu Reeves on the 47 Ronin

https://collider.com/47-ronin-keanu-reeves-failed/


Spider man far from home ....which one?!


"Hi, Sweetie, 10 years apart, new day begun? Which one of you .....have you met, or were you date and got married yet, the very near by. How are you? "

"Instead of talking over this cohesive lengthy, at that time Whole Truth, you remember there was a Passenger news you break that in your personal website? That is many years gone by, and one day I saw that while I passing by my living room, one of those, its the Catching Fire lady that inside that film, and that is the crocodile guy, sorry, the Dinosaur guy in it. ...you know which scene I remember the most. There is a waitor does not have the half down body, I got shocked when I seeing some of that time in the movie on my TV. If you saying now I thought about the whole conversation of the relationship dating manual, I will be definitely putting a lot more efforts at the food photo, rather than the Lotto message at that time. Neither nor the English language to sound so polishing ....ed.  I used to make that dumpling its a Persian home, she had a recipe of this lentil she really really really cooking them to mix the chicken powder I think, and that paste or you know those kitchen mode of 6, right....she mode them at that shape, and freeze them, so when they coming out its one of like Mokie kinds every lunch, I microwave for that dog. Her name is coco. By now, they both might be vanished already. I got new birds by the way. Mr. Samurai. I know what is the 47 Ronin, that time the whole newspaper a lot more about that. Its about a princess, and everyone else suicide in the end of that story. See I didn't watch it, but I read through about all that, that one whole full year gone. "


楊洋

https://www.elle.com/tw/fashion/celeb-style/g44250804/celebrity-menswear-2024-ss/

你說什麼? 陳冠希,是男的?! 我怎麼覺得我看過去的中文叫做曾經幾時了?


"上搭襯衣,內搭外穿,衣服鞋子,外套有時候我看看男裝也是 ! 你們有些掛在脖子上面的包包!! 你們有一些東西可以拖著地板走的,有沒有女孩子跟你們說呀 !!!~~~~~ 衣服比較寬大我肥了~在椅子上面,我先瘦一點,之後再說怎麼用兩隻腳 ! 我需要躺著~這些貼布,我真的很痛的關係 !! " 



No comments:

Post a Comment