6/17/2023

No, not today, today is Saturday here on weekend. I don't feel the month or dates anymore....in this kind of the frequency higher space over American Time zone. Here is...although not the 外派 meaning the foreign operation like an Embassy...

Because Red River Manga means the other way around .....but ...

My personal feeling over my head space its more at the English speaking Time Zone, the resonance or the overall "cluster of the cloud over my head", its the English country speaking time and hour.


I started 2015. 

Right, no...not the real uniform. The frequency, the resonance. I don't know how to describe that. Not just a sense, so I am always driven by that, I need to get everything done, that is tooooooo many people evolved. 


2014 is a different kind. 2015 would be Russia or Black Ops type. No I tape into it ....Its not a very clear to say how or why, but if you "aim" kinda of. Kinda of, kinda of, your talking toward that direction, you can get a sense, those things are real. Its not the first intuitive things I started, but that is 10 years will soon pass, I knew roughly its a part of resonance I cannot get rid of, so I live with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment