6/10/2023

Of course you can get a bf ....I am just not sure you mean that is a cherish-to-hold with that one guy, or you saying your solo artist in your secret collection inside your own ITune, you want to tell your parents, never tell me?

These are 5 people in a group, so many of them are all like that in MY TIME.

So you want to care for them? I think...the moment you keep hearing there is a team leader, or the leadership, and worse, these leadership I keep saying it the divider almost to every group and the group members inside ...."You mean which leadership?"

I Anna talk to that tense, you start don't like to hear every word would be every leadership if they are real, they first will tell your parents, what? You know the leadership whom capable?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8q9DEJd9-o



No comments:

Post a Comment