6/24/2023

Pang, you have something?

The Smallville story, there is a Clark and a Whitney. I know them both. I don't have a lot to say, they see each other like once in on Student union front entrance. Justin and Dean. Justin is my analytical science lab partner. Jonas is right in front of him. 

They are all the science major lab, you had a.....I wrote your entire resume you put anything online in the binder. Too early to wake you up Christmas. Behind me photo, one of those.....



Your mother will not do this for you, Pang. Every word you write, its as concise as the Bible Holy means.

I told UB your resume has this....you used to tell your mother, not on my sheet, where....you are the CV or the resume or the cover letter writer, similar I think like Adria in our UB career offices across the mail box, the tuition mail box to the second floor Capen. nEvery time if someone uses that word, "The Second Floor Capen", its an universal language for the entire UB student or the faulty position staffs included.


... okay this entire I wrote for you profile, copy you per words from your internet. Michigan, Chicago, I got mix up the last time with this similar to LYPD or CSI New York. That is the only thing I see, really Pang. Them. Your profile to me. I don't talk about these human a lot, because its the roof birds I show you the last time you were here, exactly....the every morning I woke up. If one day I woke up somewhere else, I tell you I believe it true. 

Really. All of this combine. So I keep their phone on the chat box, not your profile resume I write in my calligraphy. After you, its probably one page Tina Jojo.


Pang.....next time you using my room again, you check your own profile, I wrote things in it.  There is your 二姊 ( Tina's profile too, some comment.)



You finish at 2018. That is 6 or 5 years ago.

I email this Home Alone hotel Plaza one time myself to resettle Tina Jojo. I highly doubt it. Its at your profile I written their name, in front of your house, and....near the police station. I told this grand hotel plaza. -  Its the entire things efface in front of my eyes. Can you believe that?

Twice ! 

When their boss one time becoming the news over the FBI with his toilet on the classify material, I think I contact them again. Its in your mother's living room Pang. The TV called the CNN. You eating your Uber on the piano seat.


Where is your 2009 on this "Secretary, Webmaster PR (? Public Relation)
I wrote that myself. All the words here. 2009 You host a Got Talent 
Host Michigan Got Talent (Charity Talent Show), in the school? 1st year? benefit Teach for America ?! Is that the orientation similar to Pitch Perfect, you sitting on one table alone, one of those?

2010 you host event -Diag Day ??? TFA PR?
Fundrasing Event
Resume Workshop
Interview Workshop
Linkedin Networking 101
2011 Great Lakes
Regional Conference

This is not for Zawanna Resume right? 


They all have the military orientation table. 

More than a year I think ....one of those executive branch, meaning 行政 personal staffs. Not the CEO, how do you say this word. 行政

Okay, it is the same word. The executive branch. I keep lightly hint that words, its the executive overall oversees, not oversea like the foreign affairs. I mean the overall crossing the multi-disciplinary degree such as the University of Toronto, has this Ph.D program, its the combine academic multi-disciplinary nature.


I tell you what, you or your classmate.

When someone like me to be that shameless saying the Music, Commander-in-Chef, in the name and in the website. No one ever usinig that term, so over 10 years, anyone including the President only seeing 

1. That photo.
2. The singing video delicate per page, per instructional saying, per comet insert.
3. Took over his job
Right at his face. There is only one person doing that in the entire world. Its called what? " Music comma, why there is a comma before that title?"

I don't speak in English. 




Sorry, my folder drop this...Tina Jojo cute dog or this is the cat (in the memory), cute note, per sheet. You can take one and fill it up. There are 20 of them in there. In fact, Pang, you can take it all, with your 20 friends, each having one activity you bossing them to fill up that form, with a pen in my pencil box.
Its on my desk, near by that vitamin bottle below.

At your mother's living room, not the living memory.


No, I can see what your career it or the exam 1 and 2 and 3.

Its the finance and business. All this Business Corp.

... ... Why don't you talk to your mother for a bit. She knows everything I update her since you are gone. All these years been gone.



She meant ....you drive to this one year Intern Free somewhere Far Away....

(Birds, quack quack quack, they are watching the sky. Wait....)

Its 9:15 on my phone.

oh ~~!!!


I am dizzy, I don't really know any of this word means. Really, Pang.  Why don't you communicate with your mother, if not your dad. He is over there near California somewhere, there is that girl buddy your age? In that way, you keep your hair? 



No comments:

Post a Comment