6/09/2023

SMCH often says Jesus sent the future comferter back, whom? And you know there is an Eliji, the prophecy states.....before that time, so there is a Eliji story I think in the new testament at the beginning.

Meaning to arrive what they say, you have other prophecy to that book before of it, to arrives the Eliji, and whom is this Eliji?

Now that revelation I at least reading about thousand time, whom sending it back the comferter? They say Jesus will send you the comferter, you saying Jesus = Jesus? I cannot underestand a word, and in that entire comic book One Photo.


                        Throne

                  Lamp            Lamp

I made that interior design my DNA?

Don't bother the elder's kneels.

I cannot understand a word, where is the Jesus? And Messiah means Jesus coming back, or where is the comferter, and what is the Heavenly Father, or Holy Spirits at my birds stand here...its Father, Son and Holy ghost?

Something invisble.

Try to make a sense to me. I cannot understand the things I see at my balcony, or I cannot understand the position in this Bible book. I never read a word in that Revelation saying the Messiah, or the Jesus. It was a Throne, or the Angel's scroll? To break the seal, or what the trumpet to sound?

And beast and the prostitute?

Over the water.


I cannot make a sense of the living, or the seeing...you literally saying a figure or a TV, I might understand which one is which !!!!

I am sooooooo blind, I already told you about thousand times !!!!!!!!! And when can I reading this book again? Anyone doesn't bother to find out the date or the time, or the opening of which chapter of the book its not a FREE WILL SERVICE? 

Terms and Conditions!!!!!! Meaning a contract !!!!!!!


The outdated artifact doesn't mean, it is not a contract?!!!!!!

I know what I SAY the LAST TIME.


No comments:

Post a Comment