6/09/2023

The problem solving (toward this end....okay you all listening. It was somewhat for the girl. Its Westlife and American Presidency) but as I am waiting for my PC to turn on and processinig this IT

This birds good morning too often to Ronan.

What is this Messiah words again in English literally speaking? It means someone coming back. And whom supposes to come back AD 2000. I am so blind.....really.  @  @  I cannot see ...anything !!!!

Jesus is the one die on AD, are that the same word? No not Keanu Reeves. Listening to the end. I take Ronan Keating to do this. The blonde guy in Tina's high school that Andrew Webber. They suppose to be the same person right? Charmed TV, Brian or that guy. Do I think it just happened to look identical? 

No, not Keanu Reeves. Ronan Keating. The word that written on my Youtube Cpanel. Listening to the end. 


Problem solving methods ( Westlife and American P…)  (10 : 59 )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eT74QdLuZtHfPRXBkgruNwK09y-9-MmC/view?usp=sharing







No comments:

Post a Comment