6/12/2023

Social conversation 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60BK4Dus91s


"We used to be together not as long as we believe, the family of 4+4 grand kids, you saying how long its been tooooo long."


"I got married too many times, I don't remember my contract degree to the marriage vow, was a contract in my vivid mind manifestation. No offense, more red whine please" (Cup shift)


"I think the biological sense of the women and the young man to the degree how smoking bar drinking wine, I have some other obligation tonight, its me and Kail and Anna and that guy. See that far away him, dressing formality one."


"I didn't think my arrival have an attended date, my bartendor are outside, sorry, the driver. We have some driving experience tonight, 3+1. She is a women, the rest are the man. No, the driver tells me when I get in. They were told ......"



No comments:

Post a Comment