6/12/2023

Social conversation 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60BK4Dus91s


"I thought I would be to discuss part of the profession why me and some of the acquaintances knowing from the past, we are not the exactly enemy on the ground, but none of that are pleasant, but we show up."


"I don't that word fallacy has a different degree element, she wrote that. I know she wrote that. I copy her, this is the pile of the stuffs on my phone. You got a air drop, I have both the Google and Apple ICloud, or China they use the Drop Box."


"I hardly believe the mechanical aspect of the digital, meaning the money I guess it was the financer says, it starting at the air-con...its tooo hot here, do you want to get up moving around a bit, sitting here tooo long."


"I never think my particular taste of the formal dress anything this Congress meant it was my interior design through that guy's cup. That one. His name is Kail."

💝💔

"I think she was saying the True or False."

"I believe there is a witness account part that is sitting next to her, sorry, me."

"Its a word to Judge if were at the jury trial that day on, it means they had a hearing at the local starting this. So here we are?"

"I didn't think supporting voice its for the minority, just look at me, the skin tone, none of them feeling it."



No comments:

Post a Comment