6/13/2023

(Take a break) Silas and Seth

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oq9FwGEVqPY6wYXq_kVkbmXTA3jyzB77/view?usp=sharing


You want to start drawing whom is the "main role", in this entire supposed to be the story? 

The main actor in this story?! A radius of a map. Imagine.... Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

I have seen that one movie, I am not sure the other Maze Runner franchise. 



Andrew ( 8:24)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pkDht6iPmdxnIBxBGNR9c8SDHXwl5Xih/view?usp=sharing

I don't really know Vince I can tell you that. Is he in my late night evolutionary biology class? 

There is a Japanese economic UB guys.  He is not one of those Ryoya guys I guess.  Every guys are only operating themselves as the guy, I gonna tell you all that. Meaning sunshine, vibrant, happy, and more outside sometimes, checking things in a drive to the bookstore, or you really gone driving to the movie theater, or checking some of the sun direction and the highway you going to the work number sign, and touch here or there.

The girls are blind, none of them can do anything, they freeze, and they need a lot of this high heel. That entire class is freeze inside, no one can move, so these I calling your name guys, you know your stake. 

You getting near the Medical Board 

1) Searching for your soul mate

2) Your money included

3) A healthier communication

4) Your parents senior care will be immediate not forever....

5) You need someone to talk to.

6) Did you any of you ever been to chiropractor, in America these you paying in the pocket money? I did. Each time, I didn't have any insurance, and I took the X-ray right at the main street a very very very very luxury place, for she over took my bones X-ray, I am filled up radiation I think. Its a medical screening equipment. 

Its a medical equipment. Money, you say where they are. Those the medical technician, in a lot of place they have those name saying their jobs description, it was a younger girl. 


Do I finish the entire classroom, the classmate parts?

None of these are the clubs or the fraternity side. I don't really know them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment