6/04/2023

The man's hair? I use those First Branch Police Station Taipei near those Taipei station itself 7-11 those shampoo. I seen them. They use the neutral Dove branding.

Its anywhere the train station you can purchase, in any World. The traveler, I taught the little kid little monk the first thing I say in the website. Most the guy's hair is short, that is always help. You hydrate your skin care, the oily part, some human are so so so so so so dirty. If you keep your 4 limbs cleaning, and washing often. Just washing, soaking, and some natural things you do.

Cucumber on the skin, the juicing, occasionally the fried food. I myself.....don't have the hair issue, but I can tell you the left side, that hurting part, it can itchy, my left side body. If the girl is similar to the guy, because I seen the girl also missing their hair too.....I might be able to comment. I don't know much about the guy's. Nick used to eat a lot of those his mother made food. He loves those food.  Too stressful. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FGa9l_mGLo


You wash your hair, and you dry. For example, I didn't have the hair blower at nick's. I just use those towel, to every per hair strand to dry. Right now I need need those hair dryer.

I have no idea how I lived. The every hair strand, dry with the towel, and it will get dry by itself later on. True. I do per hair strand, almost to every degree the ending and top. All throughout. 





No comments:

Post a Comment