6/17/2023

๐ŸŸ These guys on my facebook...they didn't know why I am talking like this.

Do you want to explain to them ...about you believing in it, about whom you are, or they think what they gonna see + the parents, because....

Its lustfully exciting you like Joann magazine.

Its super idea I am not going to breath out of the air UB 4 blocks, speaking my terms.

They understand me a girl....as feeble, and frugile upon seeing.


The movie means the Ana, Anna says Spanish on her prom date, Eben says he saws the skeleton, and Anna keeps saying your lower body its never be touch or else, every guy will remember this chair scene, I Anna says that was my dad.

He just got told this morning, with the rest of the Line App groups. Their purpose. 

Real Love and Loving the Silent Tear.



No comments:

Post a Comment