6/17/2023

๐Ÿ’” "Today its I hold the microphone right now, I got here near UB about few days ago on this jet legs....My parents are not coming with me, normally I will tell them, not I participate with them in it. Today is not another exceptional day."

"They never heard of you, not one name, really....meaning anything personal. Not really. The day when Karen came, I am very sure my mother knew I never calling home, and since Nick came, that is 20 years passing by, she doesn't know where I been other than my own website staring at it, every small tiny things graphic she does up to the mid-night. "


"I didn't come with a lot of things in mind, because no one telling me the Google Doc. I give them the incentive to remember the 16 years and put things down on the Google Doc."


"I have speak about this on the website about thousand times, over and over again. You have a situation, and everyones need to put their feeling in. That is not how the Reptilian works....but I am sure these meeting hasn't no indicator why that is 1 to 13 on my map, all SMCH teaching you suppose to memorize as if...that is cherish to hold tiny bit left over merits from that Indian 500 years old. Never put your emotion over something you done wrong including lying."

'Anything else?"

"I will be on the back listening."




No comments:

Post a Comment